Bekke Tech Pant
A cozy companion for cold workouts, the Swix Men's Bekke Tech Pant caters to athletes refusing to quit their daily exercise in the midst of winter weather. Designed with a tapered leg and articulated knee, the Bekke Tech Pant provides the benefits of compression tights, but without being overly tight or restricting key movements. Zippered pockets provide ample storage of keys and important items when you're jogging around the neighborhood and snowshoeing in the forest.
The water-repellent finish beads off oncoming snow and nasty sidewalk slush from soaking through and leaving you a shivering mess. Four-way stretch fabric ensures full motion while providing a thermal barrier from icy breezes and sub-freezing temperatures. Another exercise-friendly addition are the full-length side zippers, which facilitate easy on and off, especially when you're wearing thermal tights underneath.
- Athletic pants for wintertime exercise
- Four-way stretch fabric maximizes range of motion
- Fabric creates a thermal barrier from the elements
- Water-repellent finish (10K) keeps you pleasantly dry
- Tapered legs with articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Full-length side zips for easy on and off over thermal tights
- Zippered pockets offer secure storage for cash and keys
- Item #SWI007T
- 4-way stretch (86% polyester, 14% spandex), water-repellent finish (10k)
- tapered leg, articulated knees
- 2 zippered
- elastic waistband
- Side Zips
- yes, full-length side zips
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, snowshoeing, fitness, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 25, 2018
Almost too warm
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 00"
- 140 lbs
I'd say these run slightly large. As seen above, I'm a tad over six foot and just below 140 pounds. the small was a bit longer than I'd like and a big around the waist. The drawstring keeps them up and their flexibility is really appreciated while I'm working hard in the backcountry. I love that these have full-zips on the side. I usually begin to unzip them after ten minutes of xc becuase I'm getting so warm. The coldest I've used these in was about 15-degree temps in Colorado, they kept me so warm while on the track. Great pants, just wish they were sized a bit smaller.
December 22, 2016
Warm, Stretchy, Softshell
I got these for my father-in-law for Christmas and he LOVES them! He has used them for cross country skiing, and hiking around in the snow. They are a great out and about winter pant!