Select Style & Size
Disc RS Brake Pads
If there's anywhere on earth that we reckon you'd want reliable braking more than the rest of the planet, we're pretty sure that the Alps would be that place, so its no surprise that the engineers at SwissStop have a knack for, well, stopping. The Disc RS Brake Pads are no different, offering smooth feel, predictable and progressive power, and exceptional durability as you weave down steep canyons with unforgiving shoulders — or hammer your way through cities packed with traffic, and all the while staying quiet as a mouse, even through grime and wet.
SwissStop Disc Brake pads are built of a proprietary compound containing ceramic, kevlar, brass, and resin. This unique mixture provides you with the quiet modulation of an organic pad, but also boasts the durability and wet condition performance of the metallic. The pads are intended for all mountain bike applications from cross country to downhill. If you're looking for the best performance in all conditions, look no further than SwissStop, regardless of which brand of brakes you ride.
- Reliable brakes for stopping on a dime
- Proprietary compound reduces noise
- Boost durability with Kevlar and Ceramic compounds
- Smooth braking offers predictable and progressive power
- Available in variants for a huge variety of disc brakes
- Each package comes equipped with 2 pads
- Item #SUI000E
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- organic compound
- [disc 28] Shimano XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M988, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M7000, BR-M675, BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700, Deore BR-M615, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-CX75, BR-R515, BR-R315, FSA K-Force DB-TX-9000, Afterburner DB-TX-9150, Rever MCX1, [Disc 30] Magura MT 2, 4, 6, 8, Capagnolo Road Disc, [Disc 32] SRAM HRD, eTap HRD, Level Ultimate, TLM, [Disc 34] Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS3-5, Tektro HR-R310
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, mountain biking, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?