Select Style & Size
Disc E Brake Pads
When you hail from a mountainous region like the Swiss Alps, saddling up on your bike without the confidence of sure-stopping brakes is ill advised. Thankfully, SwissStop knows what it's like to cruise down steep alpine canyons, and rocky terrain with sheer drop offs after steep corners, which is why it puts so much emphasis into creating trustworthy brake pads that can hold up to heat, offer exceptional modulation, and last longer than before. The SwissStop Disc E Brake Pads are built for just that, with a proprietary organic compound that allows for high temperature stability, high endurance, and a simply quiet pad that's friendlier to your rotors than metallic compounds.
The organic compound used by SwissStop blends ceramic, Kevlar, brass, and resin. This compound provides with the modulation and quiet of an organic pad, but retains durability, and wet-riding performance that you find from a metallic pad. The pads are intended for mountain biking, but work for any disc application where compatible. The pads come in 8 different models with diverse compatibility, and perform well in all conditions with little noise.
- Organic brake pads with superior stopping power
- Retain the durability of metal pads without the noise
- Exceptional modulation at high speeds
- High-performance even when riding in wet conditions
- Each package comes with 2 pads, for 1 brake caliper
- Item #SUI000F
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials
- organic compound
- [Disc 15] Shimano Deore BR-M575, BR-M525, BR-M515, BR-T615, LX BR-T675, BR-M505, BR-M495, BR-M486, BR-M485, BR-M475, BR-M465, BR-M447, BR-M446, BR-M445, BR-M416, BR-M415, BR-M395, BR-M375 TRP Hylex, HY/RD, Spyre SLC, Spyre, Spyke, Dash Sport Tektro Orion SL HD-M740, Orion HD-M730, HD-M725, Gemini SL HD-M520 / M521, Gemini HD-M500 / M501, HD-M510, Draco2 HD-M352, HDC330 HD-M330, Auriga HD-M290 / M291, HD-T530, HD-T525, HD-T520, HD-E530, HD-E525, HD-E520, HD-E500, Aquila MD-M500, Aries MD-M300, MD-M280, Mira MD-C400, Volans HD-T710, Vela HD-T290, Dorado HD-E715 QUAD Disc Brake, [Disc 26] Avid Elixir 9, 7, 5, 3, 1, CR, R SRAM XX, XO, DB 5, 3, 1, Level TL, T, Level , [Disc 27] Shimano SAINT BR-M820, BR-M810, ZEE BR-M640 TRP Quadiem, Quadiem SL, Slate T4, [Disc 28] Shimano XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M987, BR-M988, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M675, BR-M666, ALFINE BR-S700, DEORE BR-M615, BR-RS785, BR-R785, BR-CX75, BR-R515, BR-R315 FSA K-Force DB-TX-9000, Afterburner DB-TX-9150 REVER MCX1, [Disc 30] Magura MT 2, 4, 6, 8 Campagnolo Road Disc, [Disc 31] Avid XO Trail, Elixir 9 Trail, Elixir 7 Trail SRAM Guide Ultimate, RSC, RS, R, RE, [Disc 32] SRAM HRD, eTap HRD, Level Ultimate, TLM, [Disc 34] Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9170, BR-RS805, BR-RS505, BR-RS405, BR-RS305
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 17, 2019
Super Quiet Stoppers
- I've used it several times
These were a definite upgrade from the stock pads on my Level TLM brakes, which wouldn't stop squawking. These have been silent and effective.
April 29, 2019
Bought as spares
Every season, I change out pads and rotors...these are the pads part of the equation...Swiss Stop has been in the bid-ness a while now so I'm good with buying their stuff.
November 12, 2018
These get the job done. I'm using them to replace some Shimano pads I had and they work just fine. Swiss Stop makes very reliable brake pads.
September 24, 2018
- I've used it several times
I bought them as replacements for my Sram Red pads. After bedding them in properly per instructions and past experience, they had good stopping power, but embarrassingly noisy. I took them out, sanded the pads and rotors to scuff up the surface, and then cleaned the rotors with brake clean. Better, but still not stellar. Save yourself the hassle and just by stock pads.
May 2, 2018
FOR CODE RSC
For CODE RSC brakes you will need to use #29 pads