Select style & size:Select options
Supernaut Softshell Pant
You won't be slowing down when you've got these pants with you in the backcountry. They're made up of a stretchy and breathable softshell fabric that'll keep your performance at its max while charging up skintracks and hoofing it towards snowy summits and untouched turns.
- Breathable softshell pants designed for backcountry ski touring
- Stretchy, lightweight fabric keeps you comfortable as you move
- Ventilating zippers on the sides cool you down on steep ascents
- Leg cuffs expand to fit over skiing or mountaineering boots
- Adjustable waist and suspender-compatible design keep a secure fit
- Zippered pockets keep important gear close by and secure
- Item #SETF04A
- Q & A
Obviously these are not going to be as waterproof and wind proof as gore-tex options or a traditional hard-shell, but would you say these are still viable for skiing where you expect there to be some snow/water coming into contact w the pants? Thank you!
These are made with ski touring and mountaineering in mind so will definitely be a good option for shedding snow and water while skiing. While they may not be as impermeable as some of the options you mentioned they are designed with more breathability in mind for use while touring and other high-output activities. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!