Hunter Merino Short-Sleeve Jersey
The singletrack is calling your name, with loamy berms begging to be blasted, and rock gardens challenging you to gobble them up and spit them out, so toss on the Sweet Protection Hunter Merino Short-Sleeve Jersey and take to the trail. This lightweight and breathable jersey uses a blend of Merino wool and synthetic to offer you the best of both worlds. It combines the durability of synthetics to hold up against branch snags, and merino's natural properties that fight odor and help regulate temperature to come together as a soft and comfortable jersey that can be worn day in and day out for multi-day endeavors into the backcountry, and mid-week lunch laps alike.
- A soft and breathable jersey that keeps you fresh
- Merino wool fights odor, breathes, and dries
- Fabric balances body temperature to keep cool
- Stand up to branch snags with synthetic durability
- Elastic at cuffs keeps fit stretchy and secure
- Item #SET0044
- Q & A
Runs smaller than previous year's model.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I've got a few of these jerseys from the previous year and I love them since they are longer than most other jerseys and fit great. Unfortunately this updated version is much shorter (by about 3") and seems to run about a size smaller in the rest of the overall fit.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
this thing is dope. First time in a SP jersey, although I've used some of their other stuff. Super impressed! I've taken this on a few rides and it is super comfortable. Nice breathable material, great fit, and a good amount of stretch to let me move around. Dig it!