On the prowl for singletrack.
Whether it's ribbons of tacky dirt winding through the forest or slickrock trails across high-elevation mesas, the Sweet Protection Men's Hunter Light Short is always on the prowl for the best riding with its lightweight, free-flexing fabrics and fine-tuned fit for aggressive trail riders and enduro racers. They're made to effortlessly wear over your favorite padded liner shorts, so you can customize the level of support to your exact liking.
It's designed with DuPont Sorona fabric, which is comprised of renewably sourced fibers that cut down on greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption—all without sacrificing durability, stretch characteristics, or smooth-wearing comfort. Sweet Protection then realized you'll probably encounter passing showers and flinging muck, so they finished it with a DWR treatment that repels outside moisture and dirt.
- Discover trails and ride favorites in flexible comfort
- DuPont Sorona is sourced from 37% plant-based fibers
- Sorona is exceptionally lightweight, smooth, and tough
- Laser-cut ventilation holes for cool-wearing comfort
- DWR finish repels oncoming showers and flinging dirt
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered cargo pocket stores trail essentials
- Item #SET002Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Super lightweight fabric that can take a tumble. Been riding these since spring and haven't failed.
I like the adjustability in the waste too. Good stuff!
Love these Shorts
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
Incredible fabric and fit make these my new favorite bike shorts. I was skeptical at first because the length was a bit longer, but after riding in them I didn't really notice it. If you wear knee pads, the length is great. All the features and benefits you would ever want in a bike short make this worth the money!