Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Mittens we have in stock.View Similar Products
The X-Change Mitten from Swany will keep your hands dry and warm so you can focus on speeding down groomers, finding untouched powder pockets, and playing in the park. Its Dryfinger II insert blocks moisture from getting to your hands while also letting vapor to pass through to create a comfortable environment for your fingers. The Tri-Plex insulation keeps your hands warm on cold morning lift rides to the top of the mountain. With thicker insulation at the back of the hand and a thinner layer around the palm, the Tri-Plex insulation maximizes both warmth and dexterity. The pre-curved construction also ensures maximum dexterity so you can grip your ski poles, the lift bar, or make binding adjustments with ease. Snug down the mitten for a secure fit using the quick release strap and SpeedDraw system, then just as easily get them off when its lunch time at the lodge. Thanks to the leather trim and palm reinforcements, you can rock these mittens for many seasons to come.
- Performance mitten with weather protection for days on the slopes
- Dryfinger II delivers breathable, waterproof protection on wet days
- Tri-Plex insulation uses combination of weights for maximum warmth
- Pre-curved construction provides dexterity for holding ski poles
- Handwarmer pocket keeps hands toasty on cold lift rides mid-winter
- Leather reinforcements up the durability for multi-season wear
- Quick release strap can be snugged down for a personal, secure fit
- SpeedDraw system cinches cuff quickly and easily for convenience
- Item #SWA003C
- Swany Soft Shell (synthetic), leather trim, leather palm
- Swany Dry Lining, Dryfinger II
- Swany SpeedDraw System
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- zippered utility heat pocket with AquaGuard zipper
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2020
- I've used it several times
warm, comfy, enough dexterity for skiing. solid
February 23, 2020
Does the hand warmer pocket extend towards the fingers or go back towards the wrist?