Why We Like The Swany Skylar Mitt 2.3
When the beating heart of winter begins dropping bucket-fulls of snow on the ground each day, we break out our Swany Skylar Mitt 2.3. These mitts are exceptionally protective with warm Primaloft insulation fighting off the chill, and sturdy leather wrapping our fingers in a protective shield. The Dryfinger W/B insert keeps moisture from seeping through to our hands, allowing us to lap the mountain until we hear the call for the last lift.
- Tough gauntlet mittens for extra protection on the slopes
- Rugged leather is exceptionally durable for long, snowy seasons
- Softshell cuff allows our wrist to bend and move naturally
- Primaloft insulation offers lightweight warmth even while wet
- Dryfinger W/B insert acts as a barrier between us and wet snow
- SwanyDry+ Odor Control keeps gloves smelling fresh all season
- Gauntlet design slides over our sleeves and is cinched down to keep out snow
- Aerodyne grip on the palm allows us to firmly grasp our poles
- Item #SWAN05A
- [face fabric] leather, synthetic, [lining] (palm) SwanyDry+ Odor Control, (back of hand) Micro Sheep
- Tri-Plex HDT system (100g Primaloft palm, 170g Primaloft back of hand)
- Removable Liner
- gauntlet mitten
- Palm Grip
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help