Why We Like The Channel Islands High 5 Surfboard
Suited for any level of surfer, the Surftech Channel Islands High 5 Surfboard was cooked up to be fun and forgiving, with performance sprinkled in. A quicker and nimbler version of the Average Joe, the High 5 pads our wave count while still allowing for rail work and section making. The bottom is single concave entry to deep double through the fins, finishing with deep concave vee out the tail. You can ride the High 5 however you want, but Surftech recommends we ride it about 3-to-5 inches shorter than our height for maximum enjoyment.
- Shortboard that's fun and forgiving, yet quick and nimble
- Ideal for point and reef breaks up to head-high
- Tuflite Pro-Carbon construction is light, strong, and lively
- GreenPoxy epoxy is eco-friendlier
- Can be ridden as quad or thruster fin setup
- Channel Islands recommends riding 3-to-5in shorter than height
- Item #SFC005P
- 5ft 5in, 5ft 7in, 5ft 9in, 5ft 11in
- Tuflite Pro Carbon (fused-cell EPS core, carbon stringers, 2x fiberglass layers, wood veneer, GreenPoxy resin)
- relaxed entry rocker, medium exit rocker
- [5ft 5in] 19.9in, [5ft 7in] 20.1in, [5ft 9in] 20.5in, [5ft 11in] 20.9in
- [5ft 5in] 2.6in, [5ft 7in] 2.6in, [5ft 9in] 2.8in, [5ft 11in] 2.8in
- [5ft 5in] 31L, [5ft 7in] 33L, [5ft 9in] 36L, [5ft 11in] 38L
- Tail Shape
- quad, thruster
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2017
What kind of fin system is on this board? Is it Future fin system or FCS 2 Fin system?