Dial 5 for fun.
Suited for any level of surfer, the Surftech High 5 Surfboard was cooked up by Channel Islands staff to be fun and forgiving, with performance sprinkled in. Designed to be a quicker and nimbler offspring of the Average Joe, the High 5 will pad your wave count while still allowing for rail work and section making. The bottom is single concave entry to deep double through the fins and terminating with deep concave vee out the tail. You can ride the High 5 however you want, but Channel Islands employees generally recommend riding it about 3-to-5 inches shorter than your height for maximum enjoyment.
- Fun and forgiving, yet also quick and nimble
- Ideal for point and reef breaks up to head-high
- Tuflite Pro-Carbon construction is light, strong, and lively
- GreenPoxy epoxy is eco-friendlier
- Can be ridden as quad or thruster fin setup
- Channel Islands recommends riding 3-to-5in shorter than height
- Item #SFC005P
- Q & A
What kind of fin system is on this board?
Is it Future fin system or FCS 2 Fin system?