Supacaz SupaG Long Glove - Men's
SupaG Long Glove
Give your hands the protection and style they deserve with the SupaG Long Glove from Supacaz. Featuring a well thought out design with regards to both fit and comfort, these are the gloves you'll want gripping your bars. The superlight, slip on gloves utilize seamless fingertips and a durable yet pliable, perforated Clarino palm that pairs with its SiliGrip technology for excellent control and maximum feel. Add to that an impressive array of colorways and the conductive index finger and thumb for grabbing a phone call or snapping a photo and it all adds up to your new favorite pair of gloves.
- Stylish long-finger cycling gloves that add comfort and protection
- Seamless fingertips eliminate irritation and friction
- Clarino palm is durable and conforming
- SiliGrip technology adds grip to the bar and controls
- Touchscreen compatible so you can always stay connected
- Snug fit eliminates bulk
- A bevy of colors lets you express yourself
- Item #SZZ0012
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'00"
- Weight: 165lbs
Great looking gloves, perfect for those who don't like padding. Not recommended for cold days under 60. They will fit, may take a little work. When it comes to style, amazing. You will be styling on your local ride.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These gloves are very tight when you first try to put them on. I was skeptical at first using a medium in these (I normally wear a large), but these are truly like a race fit glove. Tight and they stay put. The oil slick colorway is really neat as it changes depending on the lighting. No padding but a great grip for a minimal glove. Five stars all around for these gloves.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Aside from looking absolutely baller, the SupaG gloves are totally dialed from a fit perspective. They are supposed to be difficult to put on the first couple of times. Just trust me. Once they're on, they feel perfect, but the initial struggle might be a little more than you're used to. I'd highly recommend giving these a shot!