Boldly shred where no man has shrod before.
Cut short and slim to provide unencumbered movement when you're on the skintrack, the ridge, or even the resort, Strafe's Temerity Men's Jacket is a waterproof, breathable, and bomber shell designed to handle whatever conditions you run into. Strafe laminated the rugged and mobile polyester shell to a highly waterproof and breathable Polartec Neoshell membrane, so you'll be sound as a pound when storms hit but won't sweat yourself stupid when you're slogging your way up a steep skinner. Extra-long underarm zips pull in extra air to keep you cool, and the removable powder skirt seals out pow and spindrift when the snow's piling up and the wind is whipping.
The Temerity is fairly straightforward, so there aren't many things that'll break or get in the way, but the features it does have are pretty killer, like the reach-through chest pockets that are compatible with packs and perfect for beacons, phones, and snacks. The helmet-compatible hood has a three-point adjustment system to seal out storms, and the hook-and-loop cuffs are lined with Lycra wrist gaiters to make sure nothing blows up your sleeves.
- Polartec Neoshell three-layer waterproof and breathable membrane
- Polyester shell with a nylon tricot backing
- Underarm zips
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Hook-and-loop cuffs with Lycra wrist gaiters
- Reach-through pack-compatible chest pockets
- Removable powder skirt
- Asymmetrical zipper and fleece-lined neck
- Item #SFO0009
- [membrane/laminate] Polartec NeoShell (3-layer), [face fabric] polyester, [lining] nylon tricot
- fully taped
- yes, helmet compatible, 3-way adjustable
- 2 chest, 2 internal mesh
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- yes, removable
- Lycra cuffs
- Recommended Use
- skiing, ski touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year