Why We Like The Summit Pant
For those mid-season days at the resort, we rely on the Summit Pant to keep us protected from cold and stormy weather. The eco-friendly insulation offers lightweight warmth that's made of recycled materials to give us both comfort and peace of mind.
- Insulated snow pants for ripping the resort
- 2-layer membrane with DWR finish for reliable weather protection
- 4-way stretch fabric offers ample mobility
- Double ripstop lining adds next to skin comfort and breathability
- Cordura hem is durable and resistant to damage
- YKK AquaGuard zippers and snaps are water-resistant
- Pant cuff is adjustable with stretch gaiters to keep snow out
- Venting helps you cool down after the storm passes
- Item #SFOC00P
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Recon (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester mechanical stretch, DWR coating, (New Navy) 97% nylon, 3% spandex, [lining] 100% nylon
- 40g PrimaLoft Black Eco (100% recycled polyester)
- fully sealed
- 2 hand, 1 back zip, 2 lower zip
- hook-and-loop adjustment
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.8oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help