Let the warmth flow through you.
Both NeoShell and Alpha are air permeable to breathe better than standard, breathable fabrics. With fully taped seams, NeoShell is also remarkably waterproof to keep you dry when snow's flowing overhead. Strafe added just a touch of Alpha insulation because you're bound to create most of your own warmth when you're touring, and you can always add a midlayer or two on really frigid days. The powder skirt is also worth gloating over since it features four-way stretch fabric, a water-resistant treatment, and you can remove or adjust it at your own convenience.
- Insulated ski shell with advanced breathability for the backcountry
- Waterproof Polartec NeoShell permeates air through the fabric
- Light Polartec Alpha insulation is also air permeable
- Underarm ventilation with mesh linings to keep snow out
- Adjustable powder skirt is removable for groomer days
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-point adjustment
- Seamless shoulders pair well with backpacks
- Item #SFO0011