Why We Like The Strafe Outerwear Lucky Jacket
The Strafe Women's Lucky Jacket is the toastiest jacket from Strafe's collection of ski wear, but we really like how it boasts waterproof, breathable protection that keeps us dry from snow and sweat while we tear up the resort. To bolster our comfort on hill this jacket also offers a 4-way stretch that lets us move easily and light insulation that keeps us warm on the coldest days.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket designed for cold resort days
- Primaloft Silver insulation ensures winter-worthy warmth
- Waterproof, breathable construction includes 4-way stretch fabric
- Ventilation zippers under each arm for amplifies airflow
- Polartec Power Dry gaiters with thumbholes to stay in gloves
- Adjustable hood, hem, cuffs, and powder skirt for solid snow coverage
- Item #SFOC01N
- [membrane/laminate] waterproof, breathable, [face fabric] 4-way stretch
- Primaloft Silver
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 30in
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered chest, zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, 1 zippered interior, 1 mesh interior
- Powder Skirt
- removable, adjustable
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 15oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help