Why We Built The Tech Fleece Jogger
We made the Tech Fleece Jogger to blur the lines between activewear and loungewear. It's equally impressive on trails as it is on sleeping pads and camping chairs. From making morning coffee at camp to enjoying lakesides at sunset, the Tech Fleece Jogger keeps us comfy no matter how we enjoy our camping trips.
- A tech fleece jogger that keeps us comfortable and warm, active or not
- Performance material wick moisture and dry quickly
- Stretch construction allows freedom of movement
- An athletic fit is ideal for casual hikes or post-workout fun
- Two hand pockets keep our fingers out of the chilly air
- Zippered back pocket secures your wallet and keys
- Item #SICZ2H3
- 92.5% polyester, 7.5% spandex
- [medium] 28in
- 2 hand, 1 zippered back
- elastic, internal drawstring
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 13.3oz
- casual, lounge
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 5, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
Compared to other Stoic pants I have - the waist is a touch smaller. The lower part of the leg is higher on your calves - but since there is a ton of stretch it is great because the lower leg stays put while the leg of the pants stretch - instead of riding up your leg and staying there. For a cool/cold weather pant, this is great. While playing golf I hate squatting to line up a putt and halving my pants stuck on my calves :) The rest of the pant is form fitting which I love in a sweatpants type of pant. I hate having 6" of material bagging below my crotch area. These do not do that. These are exactly what I wanted - more form fitting sweatpants with nice stretch.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help