Why We Like The Moab Eye Reg Hat
The only thing more timeless than Stetson's western styles is the desert itself. This heritage hat has the curve of a cattleman with eyelets that offer us ventilation when the sun beats down. An embossed leather band with a branded metal detail creates class in this outdoorsy design.
- Outdoorsy fedora built to travel the desert and more
- 4-inch creased crown offers cowboy style
- Crushable wool packs and stores easily
- Eyelets add western details and provide ventilation
- Moisture-absorbing sweatband contributes to comfortable fit
- Item #ETS0013
- [face fabric] 100% wool felt, [band] leather
- Recommended Use
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 5, 2023
Great looking, poorly made.
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 6' 5"
I have ordered three Moab hats from Backcountry, count em, three. Each one shows up, good looking, functional and the crown and brim are not aligned with the chasis. I.E. the sweatband and vents don't align with the crown or curve of the brim on all three hats. No clue what to do to get a straight hat. Shame on Stetson and shame on Backcountry. What a bummer
January 18, 2023
Love This Hat
- I've used it several times
Cool western style hat that's great for those drizzly PNW mornings or long days on the river when a ball cap isn't enough. Water repellent, however since it's wool felt rather than fur felt I used some silicone weather guard to reinforce it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help