Why We Like The Evolution Velocity Standard Rope
More often than not, we're tying in with the Evolution Velocity Standard Rope. The all-around diameter is lightweight enough for redpoint sends yet burly enough for projecting days, while also handling like a dream for smooth slack pay and clipping. As they do with all their dynamic ropes, Sterling gave this one the DryCore treatment to decrease yarn-on-yarn friction and increase durability, which is why this cord sees more rock than the rest in our quiver.
- Burly yet light rope for all your climbing ventures
- Versatile 9.8mm diameter for the local crag and big wall climbing
- Single dynamic rope in various sizes for gym to multi-pitch
- Middle marker makes center easy to identify when setting up rappel
- Item #STE0028
- Dry Treatment
- Static Elongation
- Dynamic Elongation
- Impact Force
- UIAA Falls
- Center Mark
- yes (except for olive drab)
- Sheath Construction
- Sheath Mass
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [35m] 4lb 12.5oz [40m] 5lb 7.47oz [50m] 6lb 13.34oz [60m] 8lb 3.2oz  9lb 9.1oz  10lb 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help