Canyon C-IV Rope
The Sterling Canyon C-IV Rope's super-tough Technora sheath guards against gritty sandstone, and the braided polypropylene core helps the rope float and resist the dousing it’s sure to get.
- Water-resistant treatment ideal for early season in the canyons
- The 2% elongation reduces stretching to keep your line from sawing over edges
- Technora sheath increases cut resistance on sharp and abrasive rock
- The 9mm thickness packs well for walking sections of the canyon
- Polypropylene core floats in the water
- Item #STE0036
- Dry Treatment
- Static Elongation
- Breaking Strength
- Sheath Construction
- Sheath Mass
- Rope Weight
- Claimed Weight
- [30m] 3lb 1.6oz, [46m] 4lb 12oz, [61m] 6lb 4.9oz, [92m] 9lb 8oz, [200m] 20lb 10.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 31, 2022
Love this rope
- I've put it through the wringer
Have bought multiple. Have used other brands, but this is the first rope I look for when I need to get another. Great canyon rope.
April 20, 2022
DOES NOT FLOAT
- I've used it several times
I tested this rope in a wet canyon today and it doesn't float really at all. That was a selling point for me, so I was disappointed. The rope is so much lighter than my old rope, very pliable, and a smooth rap. Downsides are that the color gets dirty so easily and it seems to rap hot on single strand. Still a good rope, but not everything it claims to be.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help