Why We Like The SRAM XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission DUB Groupset
The new SRAM XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission DUB Groupset is purpose-built to be as lightweight as possible while holding up to the demands of cross-country racing. Thanks to a direct connection between the hangerless T-Type derailleur and the cassette's X-SYNC design, this groupset literally shifts better the harder we pedal, so we don't have to fear shifting under load when the pace picks up going uphill. The XX SL Transmission cranks are built stiff to maximize power transfer, and the uniquely designed XX SL Flattop chain improves shifting performance and has a longer lifespan than traditional 12-speed chains. Plus, the AXS Pod Ultimate controller ties it all together, delivering lightning-fast shifting and full integration with our other AXS components.
- Ultralight 12-speed groupset built for high-speed XC racing
- Hangerless XX T-Type derailleur offers a bombproof frame connection
- X-SYNC cassette provides precise shifting even under load
- XX SL Transmission cranks deliver industry-leading weight savings
- Flattop chain design maximizes shifting efficiency
- AXS Pod Ultimate controller provides instantaneous shifting
- Item #SRMD16Z
- Rear Derailleur
- XX SL T-Type Eagle Transmission, 12-speed
- AXS Pod Ultimate controller
- XX SL DUB
- Crank Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- XX SL Transmission Flattop, 12-speed
- CS XS-1299, 12-speed
- Sprocket Range
- Compatible Components
- SRAM DUB bottom brackets, SRAM XD freehub body, Quarq powermeters
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- battery, charger
- Manufacturer Part Number
- 00.7918.166.000, 00.7918.166.001, 00.7918.166.002
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov