Why We Like The SRAM XG-1295 X0 Eagle Transmission 12-Speed Cassette
The cassette is the shining star of the new SRAM Eagle Transmission groupset, and the SRAM XG-1295 X0 Eagle Transmission 12-Speed Cassette is built to hold up to the wear and tear enduro racing and E-MTBs. The massive 520% gear range gives us tons of options, whether we're pointed straight up the hill or bobbing and weaving through insanely technical rock gardens. The full X-Sync design shifts better the harder we pedal. Plus, the Dark Polar finish isn't just for looks. It features an electroless nickel plating for better corrosion- and wear-resistance so we can spend more time riding and less time fixing bikes.
- Wide range 12-speed cassette for new SRAM Eagle Transmission
- X-SYNC design shifts better as we work harder
- 10-52t range provides a gear for every grade
- X-DOME cluster design is strong and lightweight
- Compatible with modern 55mm chainlines for high-precision shifting
- Setup Cog makes installation fuss-free and fool-proof
- E-MTB approved thanks to high-strength construction
- Item #SRMD16P
- Cog Sizes
- 10 - 52t
- Cog Material
- [10 - 44t cogs] X-DOME, [52t cog] aluminum
- Freehub Type
- Claimed Weight
- 13.2oz (376g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- enduro, trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov