Why We Like The X-Sync 2 Eagle 12-Speed Direct Mount Oval Chainring
We trust the X-Sync Eagle 12-Speed Direct Mount Oval Chainring for its seamless integration with SRAM's 12-speed Eagle groupsets. CNC-machined X-Sync teeth quickly clear mud, and the aggressive profile is designed to prevent chain drops. The elliptical oval shaping provides enhanced traction and efficiency that comes in handy for epic rides in big terrain.
- Chainring that increases traction and pedaling efficiency
- Ovalized shape makes pedal force consistent throughout the stroke
- 3mm offset for ideal chainline with Boost hubs
- Updated tooth profile provides confident chain retention
- Direct-mount interface makes changing rings a snap
- Integrates with SRAM's tried-and-trusted 12-speed Eagle drivetrain
- Item #SRM00CP
- Number of Rings
- 32t, 34t, 36t, 38t
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Eagle
- Claimed Weight
- 2.4oz (69g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, enduro, cross-country
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
With 52t rear cassette I found the 34t oval to allow me to use wider range. The real benefit for me is no more knee pain. Not sure why but every time I use round the pain comes back. This is my third sram oval and use it from 17 mile quickies to marathon races. Never let me down and lasts forever.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help