Select Style & Size
Clean up your bar space and show off more of that fancy carbon weave or anodized aluminum with the SRAM MatchMaker Clamp. The adjustable shifter angle allows to you customize the configuration to your specifications, and the low weight of just over 35 grams goes unnoticed when out on the trail.
- Two-piece clamps to help you see more of your bars
- Compatible with all Avid split clamp brake levers (2-bolts)
- Comes with inboard and outboard shifter mounting options
- Item #SRM00F5
- all Avid split clamp brake levers
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
July 30, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am using a SRAM GX 11 speed shifter and Level TLM brakes. Replaced both existing brackets within a matter of minutes. Frees up some space on the bars and saves a few grams.
February 6, 2020
will this work with a GX gear shifter?
December 5, 2018
Will this work with SRAM Guide R (B1) brake levers? Also are these the same as Matchmaker-X clamps?
March 19, 2019
These will work. They are the same as the matchmaker X clamps.