Why We Like The GX Eagle DUB Crankset
When we need reliable cranks ready for whatever riding we'll be doing we're installing the SRAM GX Eagle DUB Crankset - SuperBoost 157. These cranks easily mate to our DUB bottom bracket and the SuperBoost spacing is built for our big modern enduro bikes. Though not the lightest crankset, bashing these on park laps doesn't leave us worried about scrapes or scuffs.
- Durable crankset for super-boost bikes
- Crankset works with SRAM DUB bottom brackets
- Compatible with any SRAM Eagle drivetrain component
- Strong alloy material resists bending and breaking
- Available in a variety of crank arm lengths
- Item #SRM00G6
- Arm Material
- 7000-series aluminum
- Arm Length
- 165, 170, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- BB Type
- BSA threaded, PF92, PF30
- SRAM DUB (28.99mm)
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- SRAM DUB Bottom Brackets, Eagle 12-speed drivetrain components, bikes with Super Boost 157 rear spacing
- Claimed Weight
- [170mm, 32T] 1lb 6oz (639g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help