Why We Like The SRAM GX Eagle AXS Transmission No Cranks E-MTB Groupset
We want the new electronic shifting technology but don't want to pay an arm and a leg for the X0 and XX versions; that is where the new GX Eagle AXS Transmission series comes into play. The GX Eagle AXS Transmission E-MTB Groupset is the perfect option for riders looking to get their hands on the newest tech without ripping a hole in their wallets. The GX version of the transmission drivetrain series features the same flawless electronic shifting as the higher-end models but in a slightly trimmed-down version that isn't as fancy and weighs slightly more. This version of the GX Eagle Transmission AXS drivetrain is fitted for e-Bikes and comes without cranks so that we can put on the existing cranks that came with our e-Bike due to compatibility differences.
- GX Eagle Transmission AXS drivetrain without cranks for fitment purposes
- SRAM XS1275 GX EAGLE Transmission cassette has a huge gear range
- GX transmission AXS rear derailleur can shift under load
- Item #SRMD17R
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS, 12-speed
- SRAM Pod Ultimate AXS, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS T-Type, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS, XS-1275, 12-speed
- Sprocket Range
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Transmission AXS
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- AXS battery, charger
- Manufacturer Part Number
- trail, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov