G2 RS (A1) Disc Brake
With a design based on SRAM's gravity-oriented Code brakes, the G2's offer "mini-Code" power in a trimmed-down package, making them a perfect option for trail riders seeking the power of a 4-piston brake without the extra weight. These G2 RS brakes are the mid-level model, featuring SRAM's SwingLink lever design that acts as a type of cam, magnifying the force of your fingers so you get maximum power and modulation without needing a death grip on the levers to slow you down.
- SRAM's mid-level 4-piston trail and enduro brake
- Modeled after the Code's but in a lighter package
- SwingLink gives you more braking power with less finger force
- New organic pad compound offers good bite and braking feel
- Tool-free reach adjust for quick personalization
- Even pad advancement prolongs brake pad life
- Bleeding Edge interface for easy, clean brake bleeds
- Matchmaker X-compatible cleans up your cockpit
- Item #SRMD12O
- Lever Adjustability
- tool-free reach
- Mount Type
- DOT 5.1
- not included
- 1 complete brake, 1 bleed block, 1 pad spacer, 2 mounting bolts, 1 barb, 1 olive, 1 stealthamajig tool
- Claimed Weight
- 11.2oz (317g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 5, 2022
ON A DIME
- I've used it several times
Coming off Textro 2 piston brakes on a 180mm front rotor. THE STOPPING POWER IS INCREDIBLE ON THESE! IM WAY MORE COMFORTABLE FLYING INTO CORNERS NOW! Stoppies are getting better to!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 3, 2022
Do the front brakes need to be bled from the factory if you don?t need to remove the caliper for instillation?
December 23, 2020