Select style & size:Select options
Code Brake Pads
These are original equipment SRAM replacement disc brake pads for Code brakes. They have a steel back plate and come in two compounds: organic and metallic. Organic pads have more initial bite and quieter braking. We'd recommend these for lighter riders and dry conditions, though it does come down to personal preference. For any wet weather riding, metallic pads are the preferred choice. Metallic pads also last longer and provide more consistent braking power on long descents, great for gravity trails and larger riders.
- Original equipment SRAM disc brake pads for Code brakes
- Organic compound has more initial bite and quieter braking
- Metallic compound resists brake fade and lasts longer
- Each package includes two brake pads and hardware, enough for one caliper
- Item #SRM00EX
- Q & A
Great replacement brake pads
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Personally, I go with Metallic, as they do a bit better in the wet and tend to last a bit longer. That said, if you want to get the most stopping power, the organics are a great option as well.