Select style & size:Select options
Makes bleeding brakes a simple affair.
The SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool makes bleeding your SRAM hydraulic disc brakes with Bleeding Edge Tech a quick and relatively simple affair. It's compatible with SRAM's most popular disc brakes, including the Code, Guide, and Ultimate series of hydraulic disc brakes, as well as the Reverb Dropper 1x remote, among others (consult tech specs for comprehensive list). It's designed with a reconfigured fluid path and bleed port to make fluid easier to push through, plus a bleed adapter that attaches directly to the bleed port to seal out the system from contamination.
- Makes bleeding hydraulic disc brakes a quick and simple affair
- Compatible with SRAM disc brakes with Bleeding Edge (see specs for list)
- Fluid path and bleed port make fluid easier to push through
- Adapter attaches to bleed port to seal system from contamination
- Item #SRM00CR
SRAM Code R, Code RSC, Guide R, Guide RS, Guide RSC, Guide Ultimate, Level TLM, Level Ultimate, Reverb 1x remote, Red eTap HRD Shift-Brake Control, S-900 Aero HRD Disc Brake
- Q & A
Not Compatible with Standard Bleed Kit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is only compatible with the Professional SRAM Bleed Kit Syringes. This is not mentioned in the product description. I'll be sending it back.