Why We Like The Spyder Sylvie Jacket
Built for small shredders, the Spyder Sylvie Jacket just about ticks all the boxes for a ski and snowboard shell. Spyder's proprietary EXO Shield shell provides plenty of performance stretch and weather protection while the EXO Thermo insulation helps our kids stay warmer when the days are cold and lift lines are long. It also provides young skiers and snowboarders with a helmet-compatible hood and fixed powder skirt to keep safer and drier on the mountain as they learn to love the powder like we do.
- Waterproof and insulated winter shell for kids
- Waterproof laminate plus critical seam-sealing for waterproofing
- Synthetic insulation is light and tolerant of moisture
- Fixed hood is helmet-compatible with inner hood gaiter
- Internal stretch cuffs and thumbholes for coverage
- Internal and external pockets for goggles and small items
- Item #SPDQ5K2
- Responsible Collection
- EXO Shield (recycled polyester), PFC-free DWR coating
- 120g EXO Thermo (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- fixed, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand [internal] 1 stretch (goggle)
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help