Why We Like The Spyder Sparkle Pant
From making snow angels to taking her first turns, the Spyder Sparkle Pant is here to keep her dry and warm. Its waterproof material fends off warmth-robbing moisture, while the lofty synthetic insulation ensures she stays toasty when the temperature drops. The attached fleece vest offers an extra helping of warmth under her jacket, and the adjustable waist and shoulder tabs offer a comfortable, customized fit. And, Spyder added a grow hem, which adds two inches to the pant when the cuff stitching is released so she can get in more than one season of wear.
- Dependable ski pant for fun on the mountain
- Waterproof material keeps her dry all day
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth when temperatures plummet
- Built-in fleece vest adds the warmth of another layer
- Adjustable waist and shoulder tabs for a customized fit
- Grow feature allows hem to extend for more than one season of use
- Item #SPDQ5JS
- [membrane/laminate] EXO Shield, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- 60g Primaloft Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help