Why We Like The Spyder Signal Jacket
Featuring a breathable, waterproof design with mountain-minded details, the Signal Jacket transitions seamlessly between our backcountry and resort outings for versatile season performance. A zippered pit vent on one side works with a full-length zipper on the other to dump extra heat if we break a sweat, while the low-profile fit and internal stretch panels allow easy movement.
- Ski and snowboard anorak equipped for deep storm days
- Exo Shield membrane provides robust waterproof protection
- PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation delivers efficient warmth
- Seams are fully sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Full-length side zipper on right side for easy off and on
- Snapback powder skirt helps keep deep snow out of layers
- Multiple pockets keep your mountain essentials at hand
- Item #SPDQ5HC
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Exo Shield [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 80g PrimaLoft Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 1 hook-and-loop/zippered kangaroo, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve pass
- [left side] zippered underarm [right side] full-length side zip
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help