Why We Like The Spyder Propulsion Pant
With the Spyder Propulsion Pant, our groms can spend more time flying around the ski resort and less time warming up in the lodge. Its Stretch EXO SHIELD construction offers breathable waterproofing and unrestricted mobility when they're hitting the bumps or cruising through the terrain park. Low-profile and eco-friendly PrimaLoft insulation offers lightweight warmth that won't weight him down, and removable suspenders keep his pants where he wants them. Spyder also added their Room-To-Grow hem that extends by an extra inch, just in case he hits a growth spurt in the middle of the season.
- Ski pant with warmth and weather protection for comfort on the hill
- 10K laminate blocks moisture while adding 4-way stretch for mobility
- Insulation provides low-profile warmth for mobility in the cold
- Internal waist adjustment, removable suspenders offer custom fit
- Reflective detailing offers visibility in low light conditions
- Inner snow gaiters seal out the snow for dry comfort on deep days
- Reinforced cuff at hem protects against boot, ski edge abrasion
- Extendable hem can add up to 1 inch to grow with growth spurts
- Item #SPDQ5JI
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Stretch EXO SHIELD, [face fabric]
- 60g PrimaLoft Black ECO
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 rear flap
- internal adjustors, belt loops
- removable suspenders
- Cuff Closure
- gripper elastic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help