With the Spyder Boys' Propulsion Pant, your kid can spend more time flying around the ski resort and less time warming up in the lodge. Its Hydroweb laminate offers breathable waterproofing, and the 360-degree stretch fabric allows unrestricted mobility when he's hitting the bumps or cruising through the terrain park. Low-profile Thinsulate insulation offers lightweight warmth that won't weight him down, and removable suspenders keep his pants where he wants them. Spyder also added Small-to-Tall cuffs that extend the hems by an extra inch, just in case he hits a growth spurt in the middle of the season.
- Weather protection for jetting around the resort
- Fabric is waterproof, breathable, and stretchy
- Spylon DWR finish wards off wetness
- Thinsulate insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Taped critical seams prevent mositure from seeping in
- Reinforced hems resist abrasion and tearing
- Inner snow gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Zippered hand pockets secure snacks and other small items
- Item #SPD00QR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Bought these for my daughter with the plan of handing them down to my son in a few years when she outgrows them. They're pricey but seem to be one of those products where you get what you pay for as the quality is superb. Extremely tough and durable, waterproof, etc. They're a bit baggy on her as they're made for boys but also easy to get on and off and comfortable.