Why We Like The Spyder Propulsion Insulated Pant
When fresh groomers are shouting our name, we pull on the Spyder Propulsion GTX Pant and hit the mountain. These pants allow us to carve and speed through the day without worrying about wet snow or cold, windy weather. The 360-degree stretch EXO SHIELD recycled nylon shell and Primaloft insulation combine to fight off unpredictable winter weather, while inner show gaiters with grippy elastic keep out unwanted loose snow.
- Built to provide unmatched warmth and dryness on wet powder days
- Dermizax membrane and EXO technology protect against the elements
- Taped seams and DWR treatment add excellent water resistance
- Snow gaiters inside leg keep excess snow out of the boot area
- Articulated knee construction allows for natural movement
- Adjustable suspenders easily remove when not needed
- Reinforced scuff guard around the cuff resists abrasion
- Item #SPDQ5H3
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Dermizax, [face fabric] Exo Shield (100% recycled polyester), PFC-free DWR treatment
- 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 thigh
- outer thigh zips
- removable, adjustable suspenders
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help