Why We Like The Spyder Poise Jacket
The Spyder Poise Jacket is a fully-featured women's ski jacket that combines all the features we need for shredding the slopes in the winter. Made with an EXO Shield 30k 4-way stretch recycled polyester waterproof and breathable fabric, we stay dry and comfortable on the mountain and have the freedom of movement required for high-intensity skiing and snowboarding. 80g of PrimaLoft Silver Eco synthetic insulation provides us with lightweight warmth so we stay comfortable in cold conditions, and the adjustable hem and removable powder skirt help to keep out the snow and keep our warmth in. A helmet-compatible hood lets us stay covered as we shred, and an underarm ventilation system allows us to dump excess heat when working up a sweat.
- Ski jacket with all the features for winter riding
- EXO Shield 4-way stretch recycled polyester fabric is protective
- 30k/20k laminate and PFC-free DWR is super waterproof and breathable
- 80 grams if PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation keeps us warm on the mountain
- Drawcord adjustable hem keeps the cold out
- Removable powder skirt keeps the snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps us covered as we shred
- Multiple internal and exterior pockets hold our essentials
- Item #SPDQ5LD
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 80g PrimaLoft Silver Eco (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- removable, 3-panel, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 mesh goggle (with lens wipe)
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- stretch cuffs
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help