The pinnacle of performance.
You demand top-level performance from yourself, so why not demand the same from your ski gear? Spyder designed its Men's Pinnacle Jacket with the utmost standards of protection, warmth, and mobility to complement your performance on the slopes. Its HyrdoWEB 2.0 laminate delivers exceptional waterproof protection in wet weather, and it has unbelievable breathability to keep you comfortable as you bomb powder bowls. PrimaLoft Gold insulation helps stave off the cold on winter's harshest days, while the 360-degree stretch shell and lining lets you move without any restrictions. Spyder also added an anti-abrasion overlay by Bemis for unbeatable durability that extends the life of your jacket.
The Pinnacle features a core ventilation system that lets out some steam when you're hiking up snowy ridges. An adjustable hood helps you block wind and snow on stormy days, while the adjustable hem and cuffs stop drafts. The powder skirt seals out snow to keep you dry and comfortable on the deep days, and it can be snapped out of the way or removed on sunny days. A variety of pockets help keep your gear organized and accessible, so you can spend more time working those turns and less time fiddling around.
- Perform at your peak in the pinnacle of jackets
- 360-degree stretch fabric lets you move freely
- HydroWEB laminate seals out snow and wind
- Keep warm with lofty PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- Watertight AquaGuard zippers keep you dry
- Expel heat hiking snowy ridges with core vents
- Gusseted cuffs withstand abuse from skiing hard
- Item #SPD00P6