Why We Like The Spyder Olympia Pant
Whether she's a skier or snowboarder, our little girl will dig Spyder's Olympia Pant at the resort. The EXO-Tech fabric features plenty of water resistance, breathability, and stretch, so she can speed down the mountain in comfort. The Primaloft Black Eco insulation keeps her warm with its lightweight and breathable construction that holds in her body heat in either wet or dry conditions. We also like the Room to Grow hem, which extends another two inches with a simple snip, so she can wear the Olympia Pant next year, too.
- Insulated snow pants for young skiers and snowboarders
- Laminated to keep out snow and water
- Taped seams in critical places seal out moisture
- Primaloft insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Internal adjustable waist and belt loops for customizable fit
- Snow gaiters keep snow from shooting up her legs
- Gripper elastic on snow gaiters keeps pant legs in place
- Small-to-tall hem can add 2 inches for another season of wear
- Item #SPDQ5JD
- Responsible Collection
- EXO SHIELD (recycled polyester), DWR coating
- 60g Primaloft Black ECO
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- Room To Grow hem
- 2 zippered hand, 2 back
- adjustable, belt loops
- Side Zips
- Cuff Closure
- gripper elastic on inner snow gaiters
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help