Why We Like The Spyder Mila Jacket
While young shredders are less experienced they experience the weather the same as us. To help them get better on hill we keep them comfortable in the Spyder Mila Jacket. This jacket pairs lightweight synthetic insulation with a waterproof and breathable EXO SHIELD membrane to keep young shredders warm and dry through it all.
- Winter jacket that thrives on the back of young skiers and riders
- EXO SHIELD membrane offers breathable and waterproof coverage
- Recycled polyester plain weave puts up with daily use
- Primaloft Black Eco offers lofty warmth for easy movement
- Sealed seams and DWR treatment seals out moisture with ease
- Helmet-compatible hood fights off blowing winds and traps heat
- Multiple pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #SPDQ5JB
- [membrane/laminate] EXO SHIELD (2-layer), [face fabric] recycled polyester plain weave
- Primaloft Black ECO
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- data card, internal, mesh goggle
- Powder Skirt
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help