Why We Like The Spyder Jasper Jacket
Your young shredder will be ready to hit the slopes with the Spyder Jasper Jacket, an insulated anorak-style jacket that is built to keep them warm and protected while on the mountain. Its stretchy recycled reprieve polyester shell features a 10k/10k laminate and DWR treatment to keep their body dry, while 133g of PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation traps in body heat for superior warmth. A large kangaroo dump pocket is perfect for storing their bigger items, while an internal mesh goggle pocket and zipped sleeve pass pocket keep their mountain essentials separated for easy access.
- Ski/snowboard jacket built for cold mountain days
- Recycled polyester shell with DWR treatment
- PrimaLoft Black ECO synthetic insulation keeps body warm
- 10k/10k laminate and critically taped seams keep out water
- Helmet-compatible fixed hood with inner gaiter
- Kangaroo dump pocket stores bigger essentials
- Interior cuffs with thumbholes keep jacket in place
- Item #SPDQ5CH
- Responsible Collection
- [shell] Recycled/Repurposed
- stretch recycled repreve polyester plain weave, DWR treatment
- PrimaLoft Black ECO insulation (133g)
- Waterproof Rating
- critically seam taped
- Center Back Length
- [size 10] 25in
- fixed, helmet-compatible, inner hood gaiter
- kangaroo dump pocket with flap, internal mesh goggle pocket, zipped card pocket
- ski, snowboard, lifestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help