Why We Like The Spyder Jasper Anorak
Grown-up style and performance in a kids' package comes to our grom this winter in the Spyder Jasper Anorak. Recycled materials and a waterproof, breathable membrane combine to keep winter weather at bay in an eco-friendly design, while toasty insulation throughout combats frigid temps on slow lift rides.
- Anorak-style ski jacket for throwback style and modern performance
- 10K/10K laminate keeps flurries and sleet at bay
- Recycled stretch fabric is built to move freely
- Multiple pockets stash all his on-hill essentials
- Primaloft insulation offers strategic warmth where it's needed
- Item #SPDQ5J4
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 10K/10K, [face fabric] recycled polyester stretch weave, DWR finish
- 133g Primaloft Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 1 kangaroo, 1 mesh
- side zip
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help