Why We Like The Impulse Synthetic Insulated Jacket
Our little ripper zips into Syder's Impulse Synthetic Insulated Jacket before taking over the mountain. The lofty fill and stretchy build keeps their muscles primed and their movement free as they tear down runs with abandon, letting their feature-radar guide them to sick jumps.
- Cozy dry jacket for lapping the resort
- Laminated exterior delivers waterproof performance
- Synthetic down provides lightweight insulation
- Wrist gaiters and powder skirt stop snow from packing in
- Removable helmet-compatible hood offers extra coverage
- Cinchable hem and adjustable cuffs help keep warm air in
- Item #SPDQ5EF
- [membrane/laminate] Exo Shield, [face fabric] recycled polyester plain weave, DWR finish
- synthetic down
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
-  23in
- removable, helmet compatible, inner gaiter
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh goggle
- Powder Skirt
- fixed, snap closure, gripper elastic
- wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help