Why We Like The Spyder Impulse Synthetic Down Jacket
Little shredders need tools like the Spyder Impulse Synthetic Down Jacket to succeed in the rough mountain weather. The waterproof and breathable membrane handles wet snow storms and gusting winds with ease, while the helmet-compatible hood adds extra coverage when they need it.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for up-and-coming rippers
- Stretch polyester face fabric helps you move freely
- 2-layer membrane seals out moisture and breathes
- Critically sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Helmet-compatible hood traps heat and seals out moisture
- Multiple ski and snowboard-specific pockets keep you organized
- Item #SPDQ5J2
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 10K (2-layer), [face fabric] Stretch EXO Shield recycled polyester plain weave, DWR treatment
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critically sealed
- zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Powder Skirt
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help