Protect that precious warmth while skiing all day in the Spyder Guard Pant. Built with HydroWEB material that stands up to wet and dry snow alike, little legs will be perfectly protected from the onslaught of a winter storm while standing in the lift line. 3M Thinsulate insulation works to trap and retain heat as well, providing a warm and cozy feel while speeding down groomed runs and through the trees. Suspenders keep the pant secured and snug, offering a precise and easy fit that is comfortable to wear all day.
- Fly down groomers or charge through the trees in a sleek ski pant
- HydroWEB material sheds moisture through the worst storms
- 60g Thinsulate insulation traps and holds heat for a toasty feel
- Snow gaiters wrap around boots to lock out snow on deep runs
- Reinforced cuffs add durability to the pant for ski edge protection
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #SPD00YF
- [membrane/laminate] HydroWEB, [face fabric] polyester, Spylon DWR
- 60g Thinsulate
- critical seams sealed
- [size 16] 28.5in
- 2 zippered hand
- adjustable suspenders
- Side Zips
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 1, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
Each of my kids have a pair. They wear them over their race suits for practice and on race day. We love that they zip off each leg. Makes for easy and quick un dressing at the start gate and to cover back up to keep their legs warm on those cold days.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help