Tailored for finesse on or off-piste.
Your skiing is precise, calculated, and deliberate, so why settle for ski clothes that are anything but? The Spyder Men's Dare Tailored pants are cut for finesse, with tailored lines that offer a slimmer look, and elevated materials that offer the protection you want when exploring off-piste or carving into early morning corduroy. Built tough, as you've come to expect from Spyder's Quest line, the Dare is ready to complete your wintertime closet so you can brave storms and clean lines of pristine powder.
- Conquer the mountain in pants built for the storm
- Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable for stormy conditions
- Primaloft Silver Eco insulation delivers water-resistant warmth
- Removable suspenders cover your back when the snow is deep
- Dump heat in a hurry with inner thigh vents
- Adjustable gaiters secure snow on the outside of your boots
- Tailored fit minimizes bulk for a slim and clean look
- Item #SPD015W