Why We Like The Conquer Insulated Ski Jacket
To keep our grom's stoke, well, stoked, we have them zip into Spyder's Conquer Insulated Ski Jacket. As they slice groomers in bitter temps, the ultralight fill and stretchy build keeps them warmed up and moving free, while the impermeable membrane stops powder spray from soaking through.
- Cozy jacket for cutting the chill on mid-winter runs
- Laminated material provides waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat and repels water
- Helmet compatible hood offers extra weather protection
- Integrated powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Adjustable cuffs and cinchable hem help trap in warm air
- Item #SPDQ5E9
- [membrane/laminate] Exo Shield, [face fabric] recycled polyester plain weave, DWR finish
- 133g PrimaLoft Black Eco (synthetic, 60% recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
-  22.5in
- fixed, helmet compatible, inner gaiter
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh goggle
- Powder Skirt
- fixed, snap closure, gripper elastic
- wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help