Why We Like The Spyder Bormio GORE-TEX Pant
Mid-winter days at the resort can get ice cold and borderline unbearable—unless we remember to wear the Spyder Bormio GORE-TEX Pant. This pant fights back against wet snow and blowing winds to keep us dry and happy by covering lofty synthetic insulation with a fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX laminate.
- Ski and Snowboard pants built for ice-cold days spent on hill
- GORE-TEX laminate wicks sweat while blocking out bad weather
- Lofty synthetic insulation traps heat while staying lightweight
- DWR finish prevents saturation to help keep you dry
- Fully sealed seams keep water from sneaking into layers
- Zippered thigh vents dump excess heat on the boot pack
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out of socks and pant legs in place
- Item #SPDQ5D3
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX 3L [face fabric] stretch nylon, DWR treatment
- Primaloft Gold (synthetic)
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- zippered thigh
- adjustable, stretch
- inner snow
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help