Why We Like The Ambush Jacket
It doesn't matter if we're getting them on one plank or two, the Ambush Jacket from Spyder gets them ready to ride. With waterproof protection and plenty of breathability from its two-layer membrane and tons of warmth from the PrimaLoft insulation, they'll be reared and ready to go as they learn how to turn.
- Give the little dudes adult-like protection when learning to ride
- 10k/10k membrane gives modest breathability and water protection
- Synthetic PrimaLoft Eco insulation stays warm even while wet
- Adjustable cuffs and thumbholes shut in heat and shut out snow
- Grippy powder skirt doesn't let powder in after a tiny tumble
- Item #SPDQ5CQ
- Responsible Collection
- 55% polyester, 45% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- PrimaLoft Black ECO (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- 24in (size 10)
- fixed, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [size 5] 1lb 3oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help