Why We Like The Spyder Ambush Jacket
With the Spyder Ambush Jacket, our groms are ready for any surprise attacks winter throws at them. Along with the fact it's toasty warm, we also appreciate how Spyder employs Repreve threads on this garment to achieve a fully recycled face fabric, helping to limit environmental impact.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for fun out on the hill
- DWR-treated shell repels water from light rain or snow
- Primaloft synthetic insulation retains warmth for weathering the storm
- Removable hood lets them customize their look for spring skiing
- Dual zippered hand pockets stash their essentials for ski school
- Thumbholes limit skin exposure while checking media
- Integrated powder skirt prevents snow from creeping in
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #SPDQ5IC
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] EXO Shield, [face fabric] recycled polyester
- Primaloft Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 hand, 1 goggle
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help