With the Spyder Boys' Ambush Jacket, your little man will be ready for any surprise attacks winter tries to throw at him. With critical seams taped, this jacket keeps snow out in areas most likely to get wet. The Xt.L laminate offers breathable, waterproof protection to keep him dry and comfortable on blustery ski days. Spyder stuffed the Ambush with Thinsulate insulation to keep him warm without unnecessary bulk. A powder skirt with gripper elastic seals out snow on deep days and snaps back when not in use. The removable hood provides versatile wear, depending on the weather. A variety of pockets keeps goggles, his ski pass, and snacks secure so he's ready for a long, enjoyable day at the resort.
- A ski jacket for snowy days at the resort
- Xt.L laminate provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Thinsulate insulation offers warmth without bulk
- Powder skirt seals out snow on deep days
- Removable hood for versatile protection
- Internal mesh goggle pocket
- Data card pocket keeps pass secure
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for customized warmth
- Item #SPD00MQ
- Q & A
Best uncle award
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
We bought this a birthday gift for my nephew and it is a well made ski coat that keeps him very warm while skiing in all weather conditions. He looks stylish and loves the textures and different fabrics on his coat. Plus, he is easy to spot on the mountain with the pop of color on this jacket.