Select a Size
Select a Color
Mako 2-Eye Shoe
The Sperry Top-Sider Mako 2-Eye Shoe takes the boat shoes you love, and adds a nice dollop of comfort to make them even better. The rugged leather uppers are ready to grab life by the horns, be it on deck or around town, with a hand-sewn construction, durable rawhide laces, and superior traction on surfaces wet or dry. Sperry enhanced this pair with a padded tongue and shock-absorbing heel cups so you can stay out all day.
- Classic boat shoes enhanced for an extra comfortable wear
- Hand-sewn leather uppers look dapper with khakis and a pullover
- Extra heel cushioning offers day long sneaker-like comfort
- Rubber soles use Wave-Siping design for a confident grip
- 360 degree lacing system provides a secure, customizable fit
- Item #SRR00F1
- Upper Material
- non-marking rubber
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
July 12, 2020
Always wanted to love Sherry’s, now I do
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I have tried on and even purchased quite a few Sperry Top Sider shoes over the years, but I was never really happy with them. The fit and feel was always a little funky. I ordered these knowing there was a good chance I would not like the fit. But they are fantastic. Sperry finally figured out how to make a classic top sider shoe that you could actually wear all day and feel good in them. Highly recommend.