Select Style & Size
Built for tough trails, the Specialized Trail Stem keeps your aggressive trail or enduro bike pointed in the right direction with a burly construction that pairs perfectly with carbon composite handlebars. It's made from 3D-forged alloy for optimal strength, then CNC-machined to shed some weight without sacrificing structural integrity. The 4-bolt faceplate has plenty of surface area to distribute clamping force evenly across the bars, avoiding stress risers.
- Burly stem built for aggressive trail, all-mountain, or enduro bikes
- 3D-forged 6061 alloy withstands the world's toughest trails
- CNC-machined to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Compatible with carbon composite handlebars
- Item #SCQ00CE
- 6061 alloy
- 40mm, 50mm, 60mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 7, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
- 6.` 1"
- 210 lbs
Stem is superb,easy to instal and completely new experience on the rides,liked fast delivery,will recommend to everyone Backcountry app